Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Oh baby you, got those reflexes

but you say it's postural

but you say it's primitive


The palmer's grasp is in the first four months

you wrap your fingers around but you don't use your thumb

(sway to music while making a fist without thumb) Kelsey and Katie


When you move my head, my body goes too

it's called righting and you better see that fool

(tilt pretend baby and get it to move its head) Kelsey and Katie


Another kind of righting is when you move my body

My head will go with it, i swear that to you mommy (MOOMY)

(look like were in the air) Emmie and Bouch


In the first four month's, when you stroke my sole

the babinski makes me extend my toes

(sit in pike and extend toes) Emmie and Bouch


after four months, the plantar reflex is found

once you touch my feet, my toes curl round

(still in the pike curl toes) Dayna and Dan


when i'm tipped backwards I try to stay upright

i'm doing the pull-up, to keep my figure tight

(lean back, lean back) Dayna and Dan


The sucking reflex is when i am really hungry

I first search for nourishment from my big mommy

(pacifiers) Kelsey and Katie


The palmer mandibular makes me close my eyes

if you touch my palms my mouth opens real wide

(tickle palms) Kelsey and Katie


CHORUS (1 min)


When mommy holds me over the water I start to swim

it's a reflex i can't control, i move my every limb

(swim over little pools) Emmie and Bouch


When my daddy holds me up like superman

i extent my legs and arms, and i brace so i can land

(superman flying) Emmie and Bouch


The fencing reflex makes my limbs extend

but only on one side, i look like the heisman

(do the stance) Dayna and Dan


When moro is involved, i flex my legs and arms

Then I'll extend them with a smile, i have so much charm

(smile while crunch position to open extended arms and legs) Dayna and Dan


Crawling has some cool reflexes too

i bend my knees, my arms reach out, i make it look cool

(crawl in a circle) Kelsey and Katie


when I'm being held up on a surface that's flat

my weight goes forward and i primary step that

(katie stands on a table) Kelsey and Katie


when i am tilted sideways, I do the Labyrinthine

my head wants to upright so it makes me align

(bobs lays on table) Emmie and Bouch


just like the labyrinthine, but uprighting with my eyes

it's called the optical, it should come as no surprise

(everyone tilts their head and makes their eyes follow) Emmie and Bouch


Thank you for listening to our baby song

We hope you like our diapers, its better than a thong


Chorus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment